Options
    Nothing still?
  • KellyMic
    KellyMic Posts: 166
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I would love to see this too.
    ---
    Polk Studio Monitor 4.6 Series 2's, Polk RT1000p's, Polk LSi25's, Boston Acoustic VR-975's
    Crown D-75, Crown CE1000, Crown CE2000
  • specd_out
    specd_out Posts: 505
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I prefer a dedicated subforum. This way members can create threads for their systems and people can discuss and update it. I dont care for the system show case.

Being in a forum style it would be searchable by keywords. just my 0.02
    HT Rig Samsung 64F8500 |Pioneer Elite BDP-52FD|Pioneer Elite VSX-32| Two Carver TFM-15cb Bridged for mains|Polk Audio RTiA5 Cherry|Polk Audio CsiA6 Cherry|Polk Audio T-15 Heights|Polk Audio FXia6 Surround|DIY 8cuft Dayton Ultimax 15" powered with a Crown XLS1000
    2Channel Rig Polk Audio LSi9 Cherry| Carver C-1BillD Mod|Carver M1.0t MkII Opt2|Pro-ject RM 1.3|SpeedBox S|AQ King Cobras|AQ Rocket88|
    ISF Level 2 Certified Calibrator
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Folks, Patrick C the webmaster started a new job. Nick P is filling in until they get a new webmaster, but he's quite busy with his normal job duties.

So lets cut them some slack since this website costs nothing to us and is here only because Polk is willing to pay for it.

As annoying as it is, honestly I have much bigger fish to fry than worry about the system showcase not working.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,647
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Folks, Patrick C the webmaster started a new job. Nick P is filling in until they get a new webmaster, but he's quite busy with his normal job duties.

So lets cut them some slack since this website costs nothing to us and is here only because Polk is willing to pay for it.

As annoying as it is, honestly I have much bigger fish to fry than worry about the system showcase not working.

^This^. Not to mention it's the weekend.

I'm more interested in getting the email notification feature fixed.