Panel

swerve
swerve Posts: 1,862
edited May 2004 in Custom Fabrication
i drive an 86 lesabre and the panel that goes around my HU was busted while my uncle was installing. He said he would replace it and its been nearly a year and I still no have pretty wood looking panel. I'm now searching to get one, are there any online sites you can think of? I don't really want to start calling auto-salvage yards yet becuz i have no clue how to explain what i need. thanks

-adam
cats.vans.bag...
Post edited by swerve on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2004
    try posting it in the Off Topic forum, you should get an answer there...well, at least a lot more people frequent that one than this one
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited April 2004
    maybe try www.bdtrims.com?
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • swerve
    edited May 2004
    i hate this crap, i can't find anywhere to replace this thing, I could try to make my own and just paint it the color of my interior. What are some good materials to work with to do this?
    cats.vans.bag...
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited May 2004
    fiberglas? in that case, though, you could do the whole thing - custom look, custom fit, continuity, etc.
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • swerve
    edited May 2004
    im going to measure it tomorrow and see what i can come up with, if i do this part the other parts might be changed, i just dont like the fact i have no panel there and it looks like crap.

-adam
    cats.vans.bag...