Lego Batman 2

Sherardp
Sherardp Posts: 8,038
edited July 2012 in Video Games
I'm playing Lego Batman 2 and it is really fun. Graphics are awesome and they bring in some surprise characters to include Superman.....Definitely worth a rental. I like all the Lego games, so I purchased it. Really fun, and worth a try.
Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
Post edited by Sherardp on

Comments

• agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    edited June 2012
    What platform are you running it on?
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited July 2012
    Playing on Xbox 360.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,421
    edited July 2012
    Tx Sherard--Not much of a gamer myself but my 2 boys have a wii. They've enjoyed the handful of Lego titles they have.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • cincycat13
    cincycat13 Posts: 882
    edited July 2012
    I too have the wii system and 2 small boys. The controls are easy enough for them to operate, and the lego games let you play as a team to solve the puzzles. My 5 year old loves memorizing all of the characters and their special skills to beat the games. Maybe a little violent, but hey at least they are just plastic lego opponents. Love the lego games! And as strange as it sounds, we have had fun with the Kirby games as well...