The Walking Dead is on XBOX 360

Sherardp
Sherardp Posts: 8,038
edited May 2012 in Video Games
Just downloaded this and it's pretty good. It's one of those games where answered questions dictate your future and presence in the game. So far I just finished Episode 1, and loving it. The game is written in Episodes like the show so plenty of time to check it out. Some good zombie killing, and suspense as you move around different scenes. Worth a try........

Sorry no information for PS3, but someone may try researching availability.
Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
Post edited by Sherardp on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2012
    I've put in about an hour and a half on the PS3 version and have been very pleasantly surprised so far. Usually licensed games are garbage... and with this being a PSN game, my hopes were not all that high. The game has a very great stylized look and I love the real-time dialogue decisions that move the game forward. Will definitely be picking up the later installments.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Sherardp
    edited April 2012
    I've put in about an hour and a half on the PS3 version and have been very pleasantly surprised so far. Usually licensed games are garbage... and with this being a PSN game, my hopes were not all that high. The game has a very great stylized look and I love the real-time dialogue decisions that move the game forward. Will definitely be picking up the later installments.

I agree ZB. The game is great, and I will also be buying the upcoming episodes. I decided to go back through and play it again, this time changing up a few responses to see where it takes me. I purchased this as a blind buy, and like yourself have been very surprised with the outcome. Hopefully more Polkies will give it a go.

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2012
    Without giving anything away... have you found the game to alter drastically by taking your character in a different direction? Either way, I'm probably going to give it a second play-thru just to find out.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited April 2012
    It's one of those games where answered questions dictate your future and presence in the game.
    So i'm confused...the game is a "choose your own adventure"?....or, is there more too it?
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • Sherardp
    edited May 2012
    mrbiron wrote: »
    So i'm confused...the game is a "choose your own adventure"?....or, is there more too it?

More to it than that. You play a story line, but depending on what you do, how you respond to other characters, etc. it changes everything in the story.

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited May 2012
    So i downloaded the demo............then i downloaded the full game.
    This is going to be a fun little series. Like the TV series, i have already picked a couple of people i want to die.

Bring on episode 2!
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!