Hope is on the way!

ABB

Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Jesus, you get off of your time-out, and you are already back to your same old ****.
    Guess it's a good thing you're on my ignore list, and I can't see what stupid crap you posted this time.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2004
    Options
    No ****, this is an audio forum. You obviously understand that most of us don't want to deal with that crap around here. Are you just trying to piss people off or what?
  • shepx2
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Exactly Shizelbs. People like this guy love to spout their garbage on internet forums, because they fear the ****-kicking they would get for running their mouths like this in real life.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with this post, I actually thought it was kind of funny.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • shepx2
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I didn't have a problem with this post, I actually thought it was kind of funny.

I think a lot of the jokes about Bush's speech-problem:) are actually pretty funny.
    My problem is that this moron can't seem to post ANYTHING not politics-related. If just about anyone else here was posting Bush jokes, I would laugh along with everyone else. But this guy acts like a paid Kerry campaign supporter, considering I have never seen him post someting here that wasn't anti-Bush related. He needs to go somewhere he's wanted, like moveon.org, or wastedsperm.com
  • Kiminism
    Kiminism Posts: 44
    edited April 2004
    Options
    i like being republican...its worked for me so far...i am secretary of the republican club in idaho
  • spyderman
    spyderman Posts: 678
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Shizelbs and Shpex can attack me all they like, but this forum is "OFF TOPIC". Sorry boys, nice try, but I won't be goaded into gettin' banned. Ain't gonna happen.

If they want to discuss audio then there are many other threads here for that.
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• spyderman
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I was republican before this administration made me open my eyes. It's just too far to the right for my tastes.

I seriously thought Powell and Rice were gonna bring some moderating factors, but that didn't happen.
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Spyderman ... You're a wonderful himan being ... I think you should run for office ... You have the same plan that Kerry has, you know ... The lets be friends with everyone it's much "nicer" non-existant one. "Everything is beautiful ... In it's own way" ... Like rape, murder, child molestation ...
  • spyderman
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Are you tryin' to say that Democrats are willing to tolerate "rape, murder, child molestation ..."?

Are tryin' to debate the reason(s) to live in a civil society?

You sound quite angry.
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Hey Spyderman....any thoughts on the LIBERAL AIR AMERICA getting yanked off the air after less that 2 weeks because they can't pay the bills!?

LMAO....

Nobody wants to hear your Liberal garbage. Get outta here.

Source

Open your eyes a little wider.
  • Demiurge
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by spyderman
    Are you tryin' to say that Democrats are willing to tolerate "rape, murder, child molestation ..."?

Are tryin' to debate the reason(s) to live in a civil society?

You sound quite angry.

Actually he's trying to get you to pull your head out of your fecal cavity and face reality.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Shame shame shame.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Guys lay off spyder. He is in the Off-Topic section, if you dont want to read his "garbage" then dont-no one has a gun to your heads. Dont-- read it and then reply with comments like "get outta here"....
  • spyderman
    edited April 2004
    Options
    As RussMan said, "Shame, Shame, Shame..."

I can see it's off to the HOS.

I just don't get the hostility.
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• Demiurge
    edited April 2004
    Options

Give me a break. You don't get to come back here and act like nothing happened. You already pissed quite a few people off. Not to mention posting crap like this divides the board. Case and point while politics doesn't get discussed here. I, on the other hand, will continue to debate you and call you out everytime you post crap like this or start going on and on about how you "used to be a Republican until you opened your eyes"..blah blah blah.

Why don't you go badger another respected member like George Grand again and get your **** banned this time.
  • dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Dem, you stir the pot as well. Your record here isn't impeccable.
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • Drewsmith
    Drewsmith Posts: 160
    edited April 2004
    Options
    take it to the flame forum

:D
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited April 2004
    Options

I don't really get into these discussions, so don't have much to say.

However, this thread is a perfect example of why certain topics just shouldn't be discussed. We know it just pisses people off, why can't we just not bring it up???

Spyder, I'm not taking sides here, but you can't post anything political on an online forum and expect it to turn into anything other than hostility...

I really don't care about any of it, got better stuff to worry about, but it sure pisses people off...
  • Drewsmith
    Drewsmith Posts: 160
    edited April 2004
    Options
    not sure why it pissed people off it was quite amusing, offcourse I havent read spyder's other post on political views nor do I wish too!!
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by Drewsmith
    not sure why it pissed people off it was quite amusing, offcourse I havent read spyder's other post on political views nor do I wish too!!
    Oh I haven't read his other posts either nor do I know really why it pisses people off, but for whatever reason it does...

We all know that this pisses people off...my whole point is why post it if it's going to piss people off...

Again, I personally don't care, and have already bookmarked the page...was just sharing my observations...
  • Demiurge
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by dcarlson
    Dem, you stir the pot as well. Your record here isn't impeccable.

I think we can use past tense. STIRRED.

I've dropped my political thread starting, but i'll be damned if i'm not going to reply to it when others do. Politics is important because it affects the lives of everyone. Some in smaller ways and others in larger. This obviously isn't the place for it. I figured that out....why can't he!?

I mentioned that in another thread Syderman started. Is there a point to you making this argument more inflamed than it already was?

Obviously it's only because you're on his side of the argument as past threads would also indicate.
  • spyderman
    edited April 2004
    Options
    It certainly seems to be that way...

It's so much better when people can agree to disagree. They usually can add critical info to a discussion that one might not have thought of before.

IMO, the people who go straight to hostility reflect problems in their own life.
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• PolkWannabie
    edited April 2004
    Options

I never quite thought of it that way ... However, now that you bring it up ...

Weren't all those things happening on a mass scale in Iraq ? Is more or less of it going on now than a year ago ?

Wonder why the liberals didn't want us there since this clearly was one of the results of us being there as was stated to be the case before the fact.

hmmm ...

Isn't it "nicer" now ?
  • dcarlson
    dcarlson Posts: 1,740
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I'm not on anyone's side.
    SDA-2a, Anthem Pre-2L, Anthem Amp 1, MF A324 DAC, Rotel RCD1070

Senn HD650 Cardas, Mapletree Audio Ear+ HD2, Kimber KS1030, Bel Canto DAC2, M-Audio Transit, Laptop.
  • Demiurge
    edited April 2004
    Options
    It certainly seems to be that way...

It's so much better when people can agree to disagree. They usually can add critical info to a discussion that one might not have thought of before.

IMO, the people who go straight to hostility reflect problems in their own life.

LoL...

Nice try chump. Most people already don't like you. You're doing the same things that people got mad at you for last time. It's not called hostility. It's called being annoyed by someone who can't get a clue!

Examples:

From Off-Topic:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Hall Of Shame:

Example 1

Example 2

There is just a small sample of all of YOUR B.S! All threads YOU started! It's also the reason you ended up getting a time out because you couldn't stand that a well respected member of the board explained the same thing to you that a lot of us are trying to do again now.

Advice:

Drop the political crap. Mostly anyone could have posted this, and it'd been taken for the grain of salt it's meant as, but it's you and your proven 'hate Bush' attitude that rubs me the wrong way...and evidently a lot of others. Many more, even your political peers want the political stuff dropped, as the unwritten rule of this forum suggests be done. Or at least kept to a minimum...
  • POLKOHOLIC
    POLKOHOLIC Posts: 407
    edited April 2004
    Options
    politics can stay for all i care.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Spyder,
    It's very obvious to any and everyone that your attempts at fostering a civil discourse are nothing more than an attempt to get on peoples nerves. To that end you have succeeded. Now if you really wanted to get into a discussion about politics you need to do your homework and post something verifiable, not just your average everyday gibberish. You seem to be unable to support any of your arguments, therefore you look quite foolish, in fact you make Sid seem positively enlightened.

Now let me give you an example of how to post so that you don't look like a knucklehead that is just spewing liberal retoric.

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
    He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
    He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
    He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
    He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle
    He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
    He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
    He voted to Kill the B-1
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System
    He voted to Kill the FA-18
    He voted to Kill the B-2
    He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the
    development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to
    include the battle armor for our troops. With Kerry as president
    our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks
    and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency
    of theU.S.Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%,
    to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the
    NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations
    by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?

Please pass this on, as many people may not know how bad it is. And don't limit your sending to just Republicans. Everyone needs to know.

See how easy it is. Now you can quit posting your tripe, because we all know that you do not have the grey matter to proceed.

You lose, The rest of us win...Again.:rolleyes:
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • PolkWannabie
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by Frank Z
    Now if you really wanted to get into a discussion about politics you need to do your homework
    Homework is not nice ...