Make your own Bush speech...

Options
2»

Comments

• Drewsmith
    Drewsmith Posts: 160
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Spyder, Polk forums own political spouting bullwinkle ;)

another thread destined for the HOS, hmm this might be a record last couple weeks.

Since Ive been around anyway
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Spyder may be a putz, but i gotta admit, that bush soundboard is kinda funny. not that its gonna make me vote for kerry :rolleyes:
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by Drewsmith
    Spyder, Polk forums own political spouting bullwinkle ;)
    Spyderwinkle!
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Drewsmith
    Drewsmith Posts: 160
    edited April 2004
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Epson 8100
    Directv HR24
    WDTV
    ONKYO 608
    POLK RTI70 Mains
    POLK CSI40 Center
    POLK RTI28 Surround
    HSU STF-2
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited April 2004
    Options
    It's SpyderWinkle ...

Faster than a speeding liberals lower lip ...

More powerful than Kerry's backbone ...

Able to heap tall bullcookies with a single bound ...

And who, disguised as a mild mannered know nothing nice guy, fights a never ending battle for lies, injustice and the Hanoi Jane way ...
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Damnit PW!

Your post+1 can of coke+1 keyboard= A sticky freakin mess!
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited April 2004
    Options
    I'll second the new name of Syperwinkle. So be it.
  • spyderman
    spyderman Posts: 678
    edited April 2004
    Options
    That guy was truly off!

I couldn't believe he peppered Jason with all those messages to the mod squad... So sad. It was so hard to stand in the corner during that spat.

Ohskigod, I believe they create one for every president. I'm certain there was one for Clinton a few years ago. Cracks me up!

Dem - you realize that the shortened version of your name might lead one to your political affiliation? You've been on ignore for some time now, you seem a little obsessed with me. My first internet stalker?

Frank, I only posted a funny link. I loved the McDonalds button on his lapel. Would have been funnier if it were a Halliburton button, but that would have been too close to reality.

Interesting cut and paste job. No, I'm not aware of every political vote Kerry made over the past what 20-30 years. He wasn't my first choice. But, those bills are so full of porkbarrel politics, I would suspect there were other reasons behind every single vote.

It's just so easy for the right-wing to pick one popular item in a bill and turn it against the person voting. It's similar to the character assassination that goes on in Washington today. All just a big power grab.

Speaking of grey matter, I come here for some fun. To break the tension of the real world. It's not my life. Some of you are taking this board a little too seriously. But I do enjoy a good respectful debate, be it current affairs or politics. Still waiting.

(o)I(o)

Sincerely,
    Spyder
    RTi70 Fronts
    CSi40 Center
    RTi38 Rear
    PSW650 Sub
    Str-de1075 Receiver

Hope is on the way!

ABB

• pixiedave
    pixiedave Posts: 227
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by PolkWannabie
    It's nice to be nice to the nice ...
    frank burns rules
    Purple.jpg
    You never blow your trip forever! < Daevid Allen
  • PolkWannabie
    PolkWannabie Posts: 2,763
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Originally posted by spyderman
    That guy was truly off!

I couldn't believe he peppered Jason with all those messages to the mod squad... So sad. It was so hard to stand in the corner during that spat.
    Earth to TinkleMan ... Jason ?! ... I think you BOTH need tin foil hats ...
    Speaking of grey matter, I come here for some fun. To break the tension of the real world.
    Really ... Then by all means DO SO ... and let US do so TOO ...
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Dem - you realize that the shortened version of your name might lead one to your political affiliation? You've been on ignore for some time now, you seem a little obsessed with me. My first internet stalker?

Yes, i'm your first internet stalker. You caught me red handed.

Can you tell us all why it is you can't actually directly respond to anything anyone says here? You're the one throwing all the political crap out there and not backing it up. It's imperative that when you enter a debate that you actually refute the arguments of others with substantive answers to the matter in question.

Of course i'm on ignore, which is why you responded to me in the first place. You systematically ignore the crux of what Polk Wannabie and Frank say as well. Typical.