Madden 2012

jflail2
jflail2 Posts: 2,868
edited September 2011 in Video Games
Ok, who has bought this as of now? I went and picked up a copy after work late last night. So far so good. Game play seems a bit more fluid, things look better graphically, and I like some of the new additions to franchise mode.

I especially like the new "cuts by week" mode in preseason of your franchise. Basically, they let you start with 75 players this time, and you have to cut down to the max # of players by the end of the pre-season.

You can also now trade future year draft picks when making player trades with the computer. I'm wondering how many first round picks it'd take to bring someone like Chris Johnson to Miami...

Started a Franchise with the Fins last night and got my @ss handed to me by the Patriots right before I crashed. Wheee.
2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
Post edited by jflail2 on

Comments

• leroyjr1
    leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
    edited August 2011
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,010
    edited August 2011
    Got it yesterday too and it looks great! Love the new franchise features.

Updated my PS3 and the game, but I had problems with the EA Server. If I had to guess, maybe too many people online at once?
    This evening I'll try again because I really want the rosters updated.

Conradicles is my PS3 name and my team is the Browns.

Peace!
  • leroyjr1
    leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
    edited August 2011
    Ps3 username - lscar27
  • hockeyboy
    hockeyboy Posts: 1,428
    edited August 2011
    I grabbed this for XBox tonight. First few games were awesome. Although I noticed they had Tebow as the starter in Denver so had to adjust the depth chart. I love the new features and feel like you can play more on autopilot if you want, or go really deep into the play calling up to you. Best one yet in my opinion.
    My Main Gear
    Mitsu HC5000 (Proj.)
    Marantz SR8001 (AVR)
    Sunfire TGA7200 (AMP)
    Marantz DV7001 (SACD)
    Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray
    LSi 15's (Front)
    LSiC (Center)
    LSiFx (Surrounds)
    DUAL SVS 20-39 CS Plus
    (Passive Subs)
    Marantz IS201 I-Pod Dock[/SIZE]
    Panamax M5300EX
    Carada Criterion 106" Brightwhite Screen
    Sunfire TGA 5200 & (4) B&W 605's in the party room
  • kolbywhite28
    kolbywhite28 Posts: 49
    edited September 2011
    This is just my bare review. The graphics are great. Graphics continue to trend towards realism :)