good audio in games

morijude
morijude Posts: 1
edited August 2011 in Video Games
Yes I never blink since I played 4 hours ago. The audio of this game just make me play more, it just thrill me when its sound is played on. Really , you audio man makes a great role for any game. The more you place good music and beat on a certain game the more gamers want to indulge more in playing.
Post edited by morijude on

Comments

• cokewithvanilla
    cokewithvanilla Posts: 1,777
    edited August 2011
    **** yeah! the more you beat on a certain game, the more better.

you needs to learn you some anglish!
  • audiocr381ve
    audiocr381ve Posts: 2,588
    edited August 2011
    **** yeah! the more you beat on a certain game, the more better.

you needs to learn you some anglish!

pluss wun!
  • JimAckley
    JimAckley Posts: 1,138
    edited August 2011
    Are you referring to the game's sound effects, or the music? I like how MW2 ties music into the gameplay to make certain senarios more intense and others more relaxed. I suppose for sound effects, I'm most impressed by Battlefield Bad Company 2, but that's what I've played the most of, hands down, for the past year, so I'm not very in-the-know toward other games' effects, etc. The 3D placement of everything in that game is excellent though. I miss playing it in 7.1.
    - Computer Rig -
    YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
    Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
    Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • Splif
    Splif Posts: 114
    edited August 2011
    JimAckley wrote: »
    Are you referring to the game's sound effects, or the music? I like how MW2 ties music into the gameplay to make certain senarios more intense and others more relaxed. I suppose for sound effects, I'm most impressed by Battlefield Bad Company 2, but that's what I've played the most of, hands down, for the past year, so I'm not very in-the-know toward other games' effects, etc. The 3D placement of everything in that game is excellent though. I miss playing it in 7.1.

are you still playing it? I've picked it up again in the last couple weeks trying to get the gameplay down again as I've already preordered BF:BC3.

PUG's are tough to play. I'd like to play with some sort of squad. If you, or anyone for that matter, is playing on 360 my GT is Spliff7.
    Pn51D550
    Panasonic DMP-BDt110
    Onkyo HT-RC360
    Polk Monitor 60's L/R
    Polk CS2 C
    Polk Monitor 30's SL/SR
    BIC F12
    XBOX 360 COD:MW2 250g edition
    Logitech Harmony One
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2011
    I still play BC2 on occasion.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • TECHNOKID
    TECHNOKID Posts: 4,298
    edited August 2011
    Welcome to Club Polk morijude! :smile:
    DARE TO SOAR:
    “Your attitude, almost always determine your altitude in life” ;)
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited August 2011
    I love playing me some Halo:Reach. I try to get in a couple hours on Saturday while the wife works. Got to the rank of General, which isnt super easy for those of us that actually have those things called JOBS lol

Love hearing the snap of the sniper rifle go front to back through my system :smile:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • JimAckley
    JimAckley Posts: 1,138
    edited August 2011
    Splif wrote: »
    are you still playing it? I've picked it up again in the last couple weeks trying to get the gameplay down again as I've already preordered BF:BC3.

PUG's are tough to play. I'd like to play with some sort of squad. If you, or anyone for that matter, is playing on 360 my GT is Spliff7.

My account just expired, but I'll probably pick up another year pretty soon here. My GT is "Renegade Ackley". Shoot me an add with a message and I'll add you on when I buy another year.
    - Computer Rig -
    YAΘIN MS-20L, polkaudio RT5

- Main Rig -
    Pioneer SC-37, Overnight Sensations, Samsung 52" LCD

- Currently In Progress -
    Curt Campbell's Uluwatu LCR, LMS Ultra Gjallarhorn, JBL W15GTi stereo subs, 2.1 entertainment system for the gf
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    edited August 2011
    I was playing red dead redemption and got to mexico and a song just came on when I mounted the horse and rode through the mountains . I was just blown away with the emotional content of this song as its was deeply touching. The song is titled ... Far Away by .. Jose Gonzalez . I have tried to find a high def copy of it on spotify but none exists
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwizeeBTnk8
    Here's a cool vid some one made with it playing but it sounds crappy on youtube