Halo Reach

Options
2»

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Haven't started it up yet. I feel that the game would be much more fun in Co-op versus solo. Add some beer into the equation and you have the recipe for a good time!

After reading dozens of reviews, it seems like its going to be a good one!:cool:
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    edited September 2010
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Haven't started it up yet. I feel that the game would be much more fun in Co-op versus solo.

Yeah, been hammering through legendary with my wife, sister and brother in law. Definately has some "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THATS A LOT OF COVENANT" moments. Also enjoyed the foray into space, brought back memories of Star Fox :)
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Multiplayer is addictive. Its a lot of fun.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finally sampled Reach last night.
    Headhunter is an awesome mode. If i could play that continuously i would!
    I can do without the Armor Abilities. They are annoying and remind me of killstreaks in COD but not quite as bad. :mad:
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • shepx2
    shepx2 Posts: 646
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finished the Campaign and am chilling with multiplayer now. Hit me up if you want to play.

Shepx2
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,274
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gameplay ? Top notch.

Legendary Edition ? Uhm ..... The "ammo box" it came in was .... well .... less than over-whelming. Some cheap tin would have been preferrable over camoflauged cardboard, IMO.

And the figurine

halo-reach-legendary-edition-boxset-picture.jpg

is ...... well ....... compare it to the "Big Daddy" figurine from "Bioshock" and what you have is a cheap-arse molded piece of less-than-expected schlock versus the "Big Daddy" work of art.

But the game does rule. The schwag sucked.
    Sal Palooza
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, finally received a copy of this game today thanks to my loving wife so later on tonight I'm gonna give Halo a spin for the very first time. Never ever played any of the Halo games before but I've heard so many good things about it I figured I'd give it a spin. Any of you guys see me on tonight hit me up, sure I could use as much help as possibly until I get used to the platform.
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • LunaticPuma
    LunaticPuma Posts: 10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Grimster74 wrote: »
    Well, finally received a copy of this game today thanks to my loving wife so later on tonight I'm gonna give Halo a spin for the very first time. Never ever played any of the Halo games before but I've heard so many good things about it I figured I'd give it a spin. Any of you guys see me on tonight hit me up, sure I could use as much help as possibly until I get used to the platform.

You are in for a treat. I can still remember back when I started playing the original Halo many years ago.
  • nikjem123
    nikjem123 Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    As I can say that there are lots of games any its difficult to choose any one as your favourite. And yes absolutely loving this game Halo:reach too much. And I came to know after playing this that it is much faster-paced than previous Halo offerings.