where did the Jersey Polkfest thread go?

Options
ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,501
was gonna start prodding for a solid headcount, and low and behold the thread is gone. the logistics thread is there, but the other thread is gone?

something I don't know about. I know I still plan on having, it being at my house and all.....unless I missed a memo
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just bumped it up for ya, Lou.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,501
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you sweet mother effer you :D I used the search engine and found it, already noticed you did the bump. I guess if it gets buried there are no multiple pages in the gathering thread?

wierd. guess we gotta keep up the smack talk to keep it to the top
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ask a mod to make it a sticky?

They did for mine, and that was without askin' ;) .

PS. I still need info from you on this, PM me when you get a minute?
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/