Options
2»

Comments

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited October 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by Rotarydude
    You can get US AMP that has a .80$/watt(or cheaper in some cases), but what type of electronics you are getting?

umm... you must not be very familiar with US Amps if you think JL can even begin to compete with them. I'd take the 1000x or 1000 over the jl 1000/1 any day. the specs on the usamps blow the jl's outa the water. and yes, specs do tell you something.

P.S. JSTAS YOU MORON YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THE F*$# YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT....

JK, Actally I couldn't agree with you more and that goes for every point you made, place just wouldn't be the same if someone didn't yell at you every now and then ;D but to get something mean outa what you posted someone would have to be VERY easily offended...
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited October 2003
    Options
    yeah...what they said...lol
    -Cody
  • C-Man
    C-Man Posts: 307
    edited October 2003
    Options
    I had something to say but then I got into the novels you guys just wrote and forgot... oh well. :)

Oh yeah... my sub hit the 147.5 db at 56 hz. At 33-40, where the box it tuned, it hit around 145. I think this might somewhat back up the point Jstas made.
    "The Big C"