Need good source for Sennheiser headphone replacement parts

Options
dpowell
dpowell Posts: 3,054
edited August 2009 in Electronics
I have a pair of Sennheiser 570 headphones and the foam that covers the plastic speaker casing has disintegrated. Does anyone know of a good place to source replacement parts for these headphones?

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
Post edited by dpowell on

Comments

• CRESCENDOPOWER
    CRESCENDOPOWER Posts: 153
    edited May 2009
    Options
    http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/

I would call them on the phone to be certain that you receive the correct part.
  • polkapolka
    polkapolka Posts: 145
    edited May 2009
    Options
    dpowell, yes, crescendopower is absolutely right. Just last week I called Sennheiser USA for substitute ear pads for my pc350s, as I was allergic to the vinyl pads. The rep. on the phone didn't know which pads would be compatible, so she sent me directly to a manager, and he answered the phone on the first ring! He knew right away my pads were interchangeable with the 595's. They took my order right over the phone, but only after making sure they had them in stock. I received the pads the next day!
    Of course, they will do the same with replacements. I just wanted to share my great experience I had regarding a little more involved process than just replacements.

Happy listening,
    Matt
    Mitsubishi 60" HD LDP
    Polk RTI-A3 L/R
    Csi-a4 CC
    Polk CSW 10 Sub
    Pio. Elite VSX-03
    Pioneer BDP-51FD Blu-Ray
    Polk Fxi3s for surround.[/SIZE]
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Check out head-fi.org, they are all headphone over there.
    Venom
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thanks! I'll check both. Nice to know that Sennheiser has such great CS.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I even replaced the pads of my Grado SR60 with those from the classic Sennheiser 414.
  • 9obama9xyz
    9obama9xyz Posts: 1
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
    simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. R
  • rezahaghi321
    Options
    hi...
    i think sennheiser headphone is very amazing...
    sennheiser products are high quality... <3
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    Options
    I've dealt with full compass a number of times on Sennheiser mic parts. Looks like they also have a selection of headphone parts. https://www.fullcompass.com/
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,