Evanescence Live on Yahoo Launch

Options
pjdami
pjdami Posts: 1,894
edited July 2003 in Music & Movies
If you like Evanescence, check out an acoustic live performance by the singer and guitarist on Yahoo Launch:

http://launch.yahoo.com/live/

Need a fast internet connection. It starts off kind of slow but she's got an incredible voice. Hard to believe an acoustic guitar and a singer can sound that good. I bet they put on one hell of a show live..

P.
Post edited by pjdami on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,079
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Amy Lee has an amazing voice! She can really sing! Thank for the link man! Awesome song!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • pjdami
    pjdami Posts: 1,894
    edited July 2003
    Options
    That's cool Mx. I can't believe I effed up and didn't call and get tickets for the show at the House of Blues here in New Orleans last month. I called a day after they were selling tickets and they were sold out already. Guess I got too busy at work.

If I remember correctly, you were one of the first ones to buy and review this cd for us. Prompted me to buy it too. I've been getting into a lot of Jazz and stuff lately now that I'm a little older, but my metal / rock background comes to life with this cd.

P.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,079
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Yeah I told Sean about it, and it kinda drifted to the boards. They are an awesome band - they were here to, Im not a huge concert fan though! Their first, and second CD are completely awesome!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,061
    edited July 2003
    Options
    Killer band......Amy is fantastic.

I love the way they MIX there sound.......

I hope they come around here soon,I would love to go hear them live.Funny pjdami,you speak of getting older and your music tastes are changing......but hear a good Rock cd like this one and it's on.....I feel the same way.I have been into people like Norah Jones and Dave Mayer lately.I guess it depends on my mood,I'm a leftover Heavy Metal Rocker from the the 80's.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.