Avril Lavigne - Let Go

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,054
edited May 2003 in Music & Movies
This CD is kinda old, but I just received it from columbia house today. The bass track on this CD rocks! Her voice could either really sing or make any speaker sound bad! The recording quality is class A. Excellant, excellant smooth highs, and effin deep lows. She can sing good, and the songs rock! Well worth a purchase to the collection! Check it out!
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• GuitarheadCA
    GuitarheadCA Posts: 400
    edited May 2003
    Options
    I've actually noticed some deep bass in some of her songs before. I think it's kinda cool in general when recording/mixing studios put deep bass in mainstream music- it's kinda like and extra reward for those of us with subs in our system. I'll listen to it at a friends house, and some notes I've heard will be COMPLETELY missing. I just smile to myself :-)
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Man, Complicated, and Skater boy...WHOAH. They shake the house, forget the room....THE HOUSE! lol!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Why would anyone listen to that poser?
  • VR3
    edited May 2003
    Options
    someone that actually wears what they want, says what they think, and their called a poser. Yet someone that wears what their paid to wear, and says what their payed to said is normal??????/
  • thajones
    thajones Posts: 30
    edited May 2003
    Options
    I enjoy this CD as well; as a matter of fact, I enjoy most music that uses REAL instruments (I know, except for that extra bass that was added) and I actually turn my sub off for regular music, and my RT12's still make it sound good. My buddy with his B&W 604 S3 speakers got me into that, along with the tone controls being flat. Big Dave Matthews fan, he is.
    Denon 1803 Receiver
    Denon HDCD CD player and DVD Player
    DTV HD Tivo Recorder
    AR Pro Series Interconnects
    Kimber Kable
    48 inch Magnavision HD projection
    Polk CS350 center channel
    Polk RT10s
    Polk RT/fx
    AR 12" slot loaded sub

(Mirage Omnisat system almost complete)
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,576
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Its a good cd, she's got a nice voice. Sounds real good loud. The wife really enjoys it :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.