Need a Cd Player!

ChevyMan4x4
ChevyMan4x4 Posts: 52
edited May 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Well I got no cd player cause my other one blew looking for someone who has one to sell... Help me out
Sir Daniel X. Boom - the GNX slayer
Post edited by ChevyMan4x4 on

Comments

• CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited May 2003
    You might be in luck! I happen to have a Blaupunkt San Jose in dash cd player with changer controls. Purchased back in Dec. Removed about 2-3 weeks ago. Been trying to sell. Lost my job back on 2/19/03 and have had no luck as of yet.
    This unit works fine, has 3 pair of 4 volt rca, 25 watts rms per channel. If you want a photo or more info, E-mail me at: C.J.PHILHOWER@WORLDNET.ATT.NET
    Chris
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited May 2003
    chris's deck is better than mine, but i've got an alpine cda-7863 for psuedo sale -- which means i'm in no hurry, i'm just tryin to get rid of it for a good price so as that i can get something newer.

funny thing is this deck is like mint... its an odl model but i bought it as old stock about 2 yrs ago... so while th emodel is like 4 yrs old, the deck is only 2.

problem is.. the front glass is cracked... so i gled it back together and ghetto painted the trim on the glass so as that it doesn't look like absolute ****. the faceplace itself is fine... untouched, unpainted... it just needs the glass... which is hard as hell to find.

asking 175, chances are its not "worth" that, but eh... its what i've been askin. shipping in the continental USA is free.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge