best sniper game

Options
rcrook317
rcrook317 Posts: 280
edited February 2010 in Video Games
i got out of playing video games for a long time because my ps2 was way old and i didnt want to drop 500$ on a ps3.
just recently got the slim ps3 and modwarfare 1.
the game is fun but what i like best is to take my time,be sneaky and snipe somebody.the online gameplay on modwarfare is mostly about people running around fast as possible firing off a million rounds.

so is there a game for ps3 mainly devoted to sniper action?
or any suggestions?
fronts=rti12s(cherry)
center=csi3(cherry)
sub=psw125(cherry)
emotiva xpa-2
harmon kardon 354
sony cdp
ipod 8gb
audioquest diamondback 1m
"Maesto" straightwire cables
pangea ac-9
playstation3/120gb=blu-ray/media server
monitor=lg 55inch lcd(1080p)
TT Set-up=Pro-Ject RM 1.3
Kenwood Phono
bren1 Clamp
Herbies Slipmat

"It doesnt mean that much to me,to mean that much to you"
Post edited by rcrook317 on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FarCry the original. You use more than just a snipper riffle, but you have the option to do some snipping. Part two has plenty of action, but there is too much looking for stuff, and setting up.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • bevo
    bevo Posts: 306
    edited February 2010
    Options
    socom is a much slower paced game. It's not only sniping, but every squad can benefit from someone plsying the sniper role. If you think MW is to fast, then socom might be the perfect game for you. After playing socom you see how really mind numbingly boring COD is.
    Denon 1909, want to upgrade for pre outs
    Fronts-polk RTi A5
    center-polk CSi A4
    Sides Polk FXi A6
    rears- polk rm8's
    sub-SVS pb-13 ultra
    Blue ray-ps3
    Panasonic plasma 50 inch
    Buttkicker(don't use or need it anymore since getting the Ultra)
  • jwm2
    jwm2 Posts: 44
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MAG seems to be a game where snipers reign supreme. I can't stand the game, pm me if you want to buy my copy. I bought it last week and played it once. So its practically new.