Pbd, Guess What I Got???

CPHILHOWER
CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
edited May 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Pbd, I have great news today. I finally got my BD500 back!!! Works better than before. When I first bought it, I did hear a slight noise in the PS. Not anymore!!! The amp seems stronger and quieter than before. Only cost me about $95 total. Beats the RF charge of $200 +. They said it was the Transformer (I dont mean Megatron) that was the culprit.
Now If, I can straighten out my other matter. My life would be Great. My hearing is now rescheduled for 5/7/03 because my former employer didnt bother to show the last time. if he doesnt show again, They will make a ruling on the facts. If in my favor, I will get back the $568 that was taken from me.
Chris
Post edited by CPHILHOWER on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited May 2003
    95 bucks is really cheap for an amp repair that requires diagnostic.... good deal man.

ya 200 is a line of **** -- they could have at least said "Well we'll look at it and give u an estimate".

i hope all goes wellat that hearing... i dont wanna see u have to hauk anymore of you're audio dude.

g'luck :)
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited May 2003
    Thanks PBD. Time will tell. I may however have a job offer soon. Possibly at OfficeMax. But time will tell on that as well. Should hear something soon. I am running a week late on the Rent. The Car Payment will be late. Let alone my Discover Card bill just might not be getting paid this month. Then the cycle will start again next month.
    Chris
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited May 2003
    well late is better than never... and once u get employed it'll all seem so much less insurmountable. long as your financer and your landlord dont start jumpin down your throat then maybe the light at the end of the tunnel is within reach.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge