Mc Thx

I was just curious how good the THX MC is? Im gonna start upgrading my wires since now that I have gotten on here I see it is something I need to do. I've noticed some of the THX stuff on ebay and it looked to me like some pretty good deals. Im not gonna drop like a grand on some wire or anything so im talking about reasonable & performance wise. Thanx!:D
AVR: Onkyo TX-SR604/s
Front: Polk Rt1000i
Center: Polk CS400i
Surround: Polk FX500i
Subwoofer: Polk PSW110
Post edited by bionicmushroom on

Comments

• ChrisDurano
    ChrisDurano Posts: 372
    edited April 2003
    I like the Video2 and Video3 monster cables. I think the THX are a lot of hype. Never used 'em before though.
    Home Speakers polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired), CSi30, FX3000i, PSW250

Car speakers polkaudio EX 369, DB 650
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited April 2003
    I use them for the Subwoofer and they're very good, I also connect them through one of the (MC) AC connector with the noise filter built in, so far my PSW 1200 sound a whole lot better than before. Good products, highly recommended for subwoofer. I use the M series for video, and the reference series for audio (DVD-A and SACD).
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited April 2003
    Mushroom, I just bought $200 worth of the Monster THX cable to revamp my living room setup. They are very affordable - look very cool and have great quality. I am very pleased with the performance.