Amps For Sale!!

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited April 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
well -- subsequent to the arrival of the Blue Thunders, I don't need these anymore.

They are one year old (like a year and a month I think got them around last year easter time), look new (except the screw mounts.. u can tell that there have been screws in the 4 holes that mount it down but u wont see them once u put screws in it), and perform like new.

JBL GTS 180x1
60 x 2 at 4 ohms
90 x 2 at 2 ohms
180 x 1 at 4 ohms
thd is something low like 0.05% or 0.03% i believe.

I used these to power my Polk DX 6.5" component set... one amp bridged to each speaker. They performed very well and were it not for cosmetic purposes ( i wanted all my amps to match ) I'd be keeping them.

I'm asking $75 each plus actual UPS / USPS / or Fed Ex shipping from Buffalo Ny (14220) to your location. These retailed at $269 each.

take a look...
jbl180x1.jpg

like i said, there are two of them.... first come first serve. 75 ea or 150 / pair... plus actual shipping.

email me at poweredbydodge@juno.com

I take personal checks (wait for them to clear before shipment), US Postal Money orders (ships immediately), or cash if you're in the area and want to pick em up. NO COD's! I'll do paypal, but if you aren't backed by a bank then you've got to cover the 5 dollar fee they're gonna charge me to accept payment.
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge