Quick!! Opinions on RTA-12C's!!

Options
dthomps
dthomps Posts: 352
edited April 2003 in Speakers
I was just offered a pair of these on the cheap, and need to know what your guys' opinions of them are. I am really not in the market for new speakers, just having bought Monitor 5's, but this may be too good of a deal to pass up. They appear to be almost mint, and are from the original owner. Let me know!! Thanks! Mike
Post edited by dthomps on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2003
    Options
    As we discussed on aim, bag em, you won't be sorry.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited April 2003
    Options
    How cheap??? If you don't like them maybe I'll take them.

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • dthomps
    edited April 2003
    Options
    CHEAP. Well, from what Russ tells me, this is a steal. Under $200 probably. I am almost positive I will take them if he and I can arrange everything, and I am stoked. Thanks again Russ.
    Mike
  • HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited April 2003
    Options
    If Russ said bag em then for Gods Sake Bag Em!!!

HBomb
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • dthomps
    edited April 2003
    Options
    :lol: Thanks for the advice, HBomb.
    I posted this a second before I talked to Russ, but now I am convinced. I just really hate to replace my M5's, they are awesome. I am sure I can expect to be much more impressed with the RTA's but I just love how the Monitors sound. I will let you all know what happens- Hopefully with pics if ya know what I mean :D:D

Mike
  • dthomps
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Good News:
    I will be picking them up in the morning. I really can't wait to hear them, Russ made them sound really awesome and I hope they live up to my expectations! More good news- I dont need to replace the M5's. My dad traded me an old Carver receiver for them- I got the better deal. It is an HR-742 I believe. This is really going to be a great setup for me- Cant wait! Mike