Y Interconnects

Keske944
Keske944 Posts: 134
edited April 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hello all,
Well if you know me you know that I have been working on my system for a good six monts (at least). I am happy to report that the fiberglass work on the doors and kick panels is being done as we speak. Now all that I need is the wiring and job all done. I have everything that I need on order except for one thing. The y interconnects that I will need. I have recently bought some Streetwires Zero Noise 3's to run from my head unit. The problem is that my head unit is a four channel and I will need eight channels to run my amps. Sooooooooooooo that means that I will need four Y Interconnects. I can't seem to find any made by Steerwires so now I need to know what I should use. I am thinking about using the Stinger Dream Series, or possibly the Knukonceptz Krystal Konnectz but I am open to any and all suggestions. All that I ask is that it be of high quality and no interference if possible.

Let me know what you would use.

Adam Keske
(Pictures comming soon)
Patience... patience...

Screw patience... Crank the volume and floor it you panzie.
Post edited by Keske944 on

Comments

• PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited April 2003
    i've found that radio shack gold series y-adaptors are (shockingly) just as good as any other Y-'s --- go for like 13 bucks each.

they're on par with the Y-conector they used to make for the SW ZN 3.0's (the yellow ones).
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge