How come there aren't any "car" system showcases?

ChrisDurano
ChrisDurano Posts: 372
edited April 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey guys w/ polks in there cars. I wanna see some of your speakers in your rigs. The showcase just ain't for HT's are they?
Home Speakers polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired), CSi30, FX3000i, PSW250

Car speakers polkaudio EX 369, DB 650
Post edited by ChrisDurano on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2003
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • ChrisDurano
    ChrisDurano Posts: 372
    edited April 2003
    tya
    Home Speakers polkaudio RTi70's (bi-wired), CSi30, FX3000i, PSW250

Car speakers polkaudio EX 369, DB 650
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited April 2003
    i was gonna say... wth --- there's like 25 or so cars on the installs page...

I'm partial to the viper -- its simple... yet sweet.

nice glass job.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2003
    The guy with the Viper just got a Ferrari Modena 360. He wants us to a system in it (he's a dealer), but you can't put much of a system in that car.
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited April 2003
    i haven't a clue what the inside of a ferrari looks like, but isn't it a midengine?

in which case, could u not do a 10 or hell maybe 2 in the firewall -- cutting a hole for the sub, then welding a sheetmetal box under the hood, and then glassing the inside of it from inside the car... then mount the sub and go.

pain in the **** but if he's got any room by the feet area and its mid engine then it should be too much of a problem. seen it done once or twice and looks and sounds good.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2003
    I could probably do something like that. I just don't want to cut up a $350,000 car that isn't mine. Even if it was mine, I wouldn't do it. We have so much on our plate right now, anyway, we couldn't give it the attention it deserves. In the one Audio Illusions in Orlando did, they put one MM100 in between the seats and a set of MM455's in the front doors with Pheonix Gold Amps. It was featured in CA&E a couple of months ago. It's owned by T-Mack from the Orlando Majic
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited April 2003
    350k .. so at 7 bucks an hour thats.............. 50,000 hrs.... so only about 6 years of working 24 hours a day / 7 days a week...

ferrari here i come.