Oh grow up...

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited April 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
... gimme a break -- no not the 80's tv show.

"Time Out Potty Mouth" ?????????

why oh why have i not gotten the same label yet... I thought that I was the scourge of these boards?

Ironic, eh?

oh well....

I find it a bit bothersome that the most intelligent member of these boards is on "timeout" because he doesn't smooch the behind of everyone he talks to.

When it comes down to it, John's been perhaps the most helpful person in here... giving better, more thoughtful and accurate assistance to those posting questions that anyone else (and that includes the Polk Employees.

I've got a better idea...

I'm on protest.

Until his "timeout" is lifted, I will not post another reply, another topic, another anything in these boards.

I do encourage the other regulars to follow this lead and not post or reply until the "timeout" is lifted.

If the Polk Folk want to gag the guy with the knowledge to help, then I suggest that they pick up the burden of answering questions, helping newbies, whatever.

Have a wonderful day / week / whatever.

I'm going to go play with some ID equipment.

Toodle-loo.

-Vinnie
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited April 2003
    Originally posted by PoweredByDodge
    [B
    I'm on protest.

Until his "timeout" is lifted, I will not post another reply, another topic, another anything in these boards.

-Vinnie [/B]

Do you promise? I don't want to get too excited if you're only joking...
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2003
    heh heh heh

Good one Thom.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited April 2003
    that is messed up polk
    what did he say?
    was it the post about not recommending polk speakers?
    cuz thats a bunch of b/s cuz he just said his opinion
    and thom,
    thats messed up too...
    if it wasnt for jstas and pbd this forum would suck and no one would get anything back
    i mean...if THESE guys are making YOU have less work by replying to posts and giving the correct information then you should be grateful to them...not treating them like crap b/c someone screwed jstas who probably knows more than anyone else on this forum and pbd who gives his great advice all the time too gets mad
    you need to realize that these people help YOU out, and YOU should be grateful
    im out too
    -Cody
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited April 2003
    Maybe if he wouldn't flip out everytime he posts he wouldn't get time-out...
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited April 2003
    Lighten up. It's called a joke.

This is why I can never become a post ****- people take **** too seriously. I'll keep my posts few and far between.

As far as saving us work- half the time the info isn't correct, and we do have a few people in customer service that can be reached 9- 5 at the (800) number. If I was a consumer that'd be the choice I'd make.

If somebody wants to make less work for me we've got plenty of sandpaper and my arm's tired so stop in sometime.

:)
    Maybe I should add these more often...
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited April 2003
    "Oh grow up".

That is what I'm talking about.

Please go here for reasons why he is on "time out":
    FORUM RULES

I'm tired of babysitting people on the forum. If you can not resolve your conflicts outside of the forum, then you may not post here.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly here: webmaster@polkaudio.com

~Justin
This discussion has been closed.