Betcha can't buy just one pair!

Options
fireshoes
fireshoes Posts: 3,167
edited April 2003 in Speakers
I decided to go with the governmental strategy of "Why get one, when you can have two at twice the price!" So I added a second pair of LSi15's to the mix today! The center is next on the list, followed by a new amp, once my bank account recovers. :lol:
Post edited by fireshoes on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Congrats! So, how does it sound?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bignorm
    bignorm Posts: 120
    edited April 2003
    Options
    What are you driving those bad boys with????
    Eliab/Dave Abrams calibrated Panny
    Yamaha,Denon,Toshiba "in the rack"
    Polks all around
    SVS on the floor
  • organ
    organ Posts: 4,969
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Damn fireshoes, are you saying you have 2 pairs of 15's? That must be really nice. What are you powering them with?

Maurice
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Yep, this is pair #2. I'm currently running them with a Yamaha RXV730 that I won in a contest at work. I know it's not nearly enough power. I am in an apartment right now though, so I usually only get up to 70-75 db max, with 60 being more of a normal listening level. I've been trying to find out how much I can get one of those new Adcom amps for, and will probably save up for one of them. Still sounds pretty sweet, but I know it will be soooo much better.