because you expect no less

Options
Micah Cohen
Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
edited November 2009 in The Clubhouse
The **** Joke Thread Begins
Rule One: "****" should be the "dirtiest" word in your joke.

An old couple had been married for over thirty years. Every morning the old man would wake up and give off an enormous ****, much to his long-suffering wife's annoyance.
"You'll **** your guts out one of these days," she said.
After a particularly bad week, she decided to have her revenge. She got up early and carefully placed some bloody wet turkey giblets in the bed next to the old man's butt.
A short while later, while downstairs making breakfast, she heard his usual morning **** reverberate through the floorboards. This was followed by a scream.
Twenty minutes later her husband came downstairs. He appeared pale and rather shaken.
"You were right," he said. "I finally did **** my guts out. But by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"
ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
Post edited by Micah Cohen on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What would you call the definition of surprise?
    Answer: A **** with a lump in it.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Doctor: "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient: "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I **** all the time."

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient: "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I **** all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"

"Hmm," says the Doctor.

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Confucius say:
    Man who **** in church sit in own pew.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited November 2009
    Options
    A new couple had just finished a fine Mexican dinner when they started getting amorous. While playing around she found out her new boyfriend had never done a 69. After he agreed to try it, they went at it very energetically. While doing it she farted. A bit later she farted again. A little later she asked how he liked it. It’s okay he replied, but I cannot take another 67 of those.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.