Polk Installer in SoCal??

vh5150
vh5150 Posts: 35
edited September 2009 in Car Audio & Electronics
After asking all kinds of questions and getting more responses and suggestions than I could have ever imagined (thanks to everyone!!!), I've found that I just don't have the time to install my system myself. Does any member here know of a reputable installer familiar with Polk in the SoCal area?
The list on the site is limited. Don't want to turn my car over to a hammer mechanic either. Thanks.

Mike
Post edited by vh5150 on

Comments

• fkcfkc
    fkcfkc Posts: 11
    edited September 2009
    where in S. Cal?
  • unrealii
    unrealii Posts: 268
    edited September 2009
    My buddy owns a shop but I have no idea how good he is. Avoid Al & Eds and bestbuy at all costs. Do you plan on running new wires through the doors? Some shops wont do that, just fyi
    LSIm system on order =D

Currently listening to innovation...

Prior car systems:
    Nissan Maxima - Eclipse CD5030, Eclipse HDR109 HD Receiver, Eclipse PA5422, Eclipse PA5532, Polk SR 6500 (Front), Polk DB6510 (Rear), Image Dymanics IDQ10, active x-over setup
    Toyota MR2 - Eclipse CD5030, Eclipse HDR109 HD Receiver, Blaupunkt THA 555, Polk SR6500
  • vh5150
    edited September 2009
    fkcfkc wrote: »
    where in S. Cal?

Either near Glendale / Burbank or Santa Clarita
  • vh5150
    edited September 2009
    unrealii wrote: »
    My buddy owns a shop but I have no idea how good he is. Avoid Al & Eds and bestbuy at all costs. Do you plan on running new wires through the doors? Some shops wont do that, just fyi

Definitely new wires for the doors. Have you installed my extra SR's yet?
  • unrealii
    unrealii Posts: 268
    edited September 2009
    vh5150 wrote: »
    Definitely new wires for the doors. Have you installed my extra SR's yet?
    Nope not yet. I've installed the radio and amp. I've ran new wires (2 x 16ga - tweeters are in the doors as well) through the driver's door, but haven't done the passenger side yet. I also want to deaden the doors before I do the speakers. The factory brackets and the sr brackets do not line up, so I have to make new baffles. Project is on the back burner for the time being.
    LSIm system on order =D

Currently listening to innovation...

Prior car systems:
    Nissan Maxima - Eclipse CD5030, Eclipse HDR109 HD Receiver, Eclipse PA5422, Eclipse PA5532, Polk SR 6500 (Front), Polk DB6510 (Rear), Image Dymanics IDQ10, active x-over setup
    Toyota MR2 - Eclipse CD5030, Eclipse HDR109 HD Receiver, Blaupunkt THA 555, Polk SR6500