Business Supplier!?

philly420
philly420 Posts: 13
edited March 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
Who would be the person that i should contact around here to talk about polk supplying a small business? I have emailed Kim about it, but have gotten no response!?! I have checked around my area and there are no stores that carry any polk audio equipment. I know that not alot of people ask this question, and I may be the first to actually ask it on the forum. But who would I come in contact with to have discussions about this? Any names and or email addresses would help me out in a great way. Thanks for all the help that you guys have given me so far!

Phil
Post edited by philly420 on

Comments

• sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited March 2003
    are you wanting to be an authorized polk dealer?
    if thats the case the number i would call is (410) 358-3600
    thats polk's main office i believe
    -Cody
    P.S. if you become an authorized zapco dealer hook me up!
  • philly420
    philly420 Posts: 13
    edited March 2003
    I'm hoping that I can become an authorized polk dealer. But for a smaller sized business. I have emailed kim twice so far and I still have no response from him. I don't know wheather or not to give up on him or to keep trying. I will try calling that number later on this week, but I was hoping I could do this type of business through kim or someone else over email. Thanks for the help, and if I ever do become a zapco distributor I will let you know!
  • sntnsupermen131
    sntnsupermen131 Posts: 1,831
    edited March 2003
    try polkcs@polkaudio.com
    im not sure if thats their main office or not but its their customer service number
    im pretty sure you are the 1st person to ask this...
    and i would give up on Kim
    i emailed him a lot about returning my mm120s and never got a reply
    -Cody
  • CPHILHOWER
    CPHILHOWER Posts: 343
    edited March 2003
    Try 1-800-377-POLK. That is their toll-free customer service number.
    Chris