Where to start???

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited March 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
I am a complete novice when it comes to car audio and since im 16 and about to get a job I figured if I started learning this stuff now I could really build badass systems later when I get more money. Is there any Car Audio Books for Dummies? What’s the best way to learn? Is there any websites out there that can help?

Matt

E-Mail Matt20Matt20@aol.com
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,804
    edited March 2003
    www.amazon.com

Do a search on car audio or something. Stuff will come up. You can also goto www.barnesandnoble.com and find stuff too. Or goto a Barns and Noble or a Borders and look around.

There is always your local library too.

If you want help here though, you need to provide a frame of reference. Asking someone to just start spouting info about car audio isn't going to get you anywhere because nobody is going to reply. Do some research on possible components and ask for opinions on that. You could also figure out what kind of car you would like to get and ask for recommendations. You need to give much more info beyond "I'm interested so tell me what I need to know." There is just way too much involved in answering a question like that.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited March 2003
    ... one book in particular - "The Car Stereo Cookbook" is a pretty good place to start reading.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge