Looking for recessed angled speaker wall plates

Mustang MattMustang Matt Posts: 23
edited December 2009 in Custom Fabrication
Has anyone seen a wall plate that looks similar to the back of a LSI series speaker with 4 posts recessed and angled?
Post edited by Mustang Matt on

Comments

• treitz3treitz3 Posts: 12,691
    edited May 2009
    Look for a cup hookup.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • Mustang MattMustang Matt Posts: 23
    edited May 2009
    Any references? Not sure what you mean and neither does google. :)
    edited May 2009
    Crap. I was hoping you could find what you were looking for based on that.

Here's a two post cup...... http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Terminal-Speaker-Square-Cup-Binding-Post-3.5%22x3%22-NEW_W0QQitemZ200342886043QQcmdZViewItem

Here's a 4-post cup.... Termin10.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.
  • Mustang MattMustang Matt Posts: 23
    edited May 2009
    Exactly. Thanks a bunch!
    edited May 2009

edited May 2009
    Oh, my manners. I just noticed that you were new here. Welcome to the forum.

• JotGloky73JotGloky73 Posts: 10
    edited December 2009
    Definetally not the first thread like this, thats for sure