Looking for recessed angled speaker wall plates

Mustang MattMustang Matt Posts: 23
edited December 2009 in Custom Fabrication
Has anyone seen a wall plate that looks similar to the back of a LSI series speaker with 4 posts recessed and angled?
Post edited by Mustang Matt on


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!