FS: Nakamichi CD-45z

Options
Toxis
Toxis Posts: 5,116
edited April 2009 in Garage Sale
I found my old Nakamichi cd player in the storage room and it needs a new home. It has the harness for Honda/Acura from my 01 Integra still on there along with a free Monster Cable 10ft mini plug to RCA cord to use an iPod or any MP3 player as an aux input source. Has the trim ring, cage, face plate case and remote.

The bad, while the tuner is amazing and pulled in the weakest of stations, the cd transport does not read CDs. I bought this brand new from a rep who was phasing out Nak years ago so I didn't have a warranty to get it fixed. I just used my iPod and called it a day.

I have pictures ready to be sent to any interested parties. Face plate is mint!

Check my feedback here, DIYMA, 8thcivic.com for forum feedback or eBay (Toxis2001dc4) with 100% at 126.

$100 shipped OBO.
Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.