Indy on DVD...this year!

Options
Ron-P
Ron-P Posts: 8,516
edited February 2003 in Music & Movies
This is taken from a couple posts over at the HTF. HERE is the entire thread, about 9 pages long now.

Here is a quote from a member...
You see, if you look at the archive you can see just about every year where the Digital Bits hears that Indiana Jones is coming, but it never pans out whereas most of the other "rumors" do pan out. So, sorry for being skeptical about yet another annual Indiana Jones is coming post in the "Rumor Mill".

All of this said, I am optimistic that perhaps this time it may actually pan out. Of course, if I predicted every year that I'm going to catch a big fish when I go fishing, eventually I'd be right. You get my point.

Here is the following post from Martin Blythe. He basically says what DVD's come out and when. He's Paramounts main DVD man. I've met him, he's a great guy, but usually very secretive on matter's such as this. I am surprised by his comment.
Be optimistic Dan.

This is a very, very promising sign that by years end we will all own one of the best trilogy's.....ever!

Peace Out~:D
If...
Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
Post edited by Ron-P on

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited February 2003
    Options
    dance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

jump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gifjump3.gif

icon_beer.gificon_beer.gificon_beer.gificon_beer.gif
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Indy's comin' and two new gifs... what could be better...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD