Polk warranty

Options
tobb
tobb Posts: 2
edited March 2009 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Why should it take 6-8 weeks for my Polk LSI's to get fixed when they were only 4 months old?
We are in the seventh week!
Post edited by tobb on

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,982
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ship,receive,fix,test,repackage,ship,and your not first in line. Just a few reasons.
  • BrettT1
    BrettT1 Posts: 560
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tobb wrote: »
    Why should it take 6-8 weeks for my Polk LSI's to get fixed when they were only 4 months old?

pfft
  • fossy
    fossy Posts: 1,378
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Buy some old polks on the cheap to have as back-up !!!!
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tobb wrote: »

That is a question you should ask Polk Customer Service.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Polk CS is one of the best. Have you tried contacting them. They will give straight up answers.
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ditto the above two posts. You won't find your answer here.

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,922
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Polk is second to none when it comes to taking care of their customers.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk