500+ Vinyl Records, Great Condition

Options
BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited February 2009 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
500+ Vinyl Records, Great condition. Mostly classical, some rock mixed in. Trying to thin the herd. You'll find lots of goodies in here including a stack of RCA Living Stereo, some London ffrr, a stack of Duetsche Grammophon, a stack of Musical Heritage Society, and many more. Many of you have bought vinyl from me, but not classical so you know these are unpicked. I had them on craigslist for $100 but got nothing but no-show tirekickers.

$75 takes the lot, local pickup only in MA

DSC01576.jpg
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You teasing effer!!!!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You teasing effer!!!!

You know I'd ship it to you in a second if it was cost effective.
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I know Bro. . . it's good to see you back.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You teasing effer!!!!

Joe, you stick any more LP's in that room against the wall, there won't be any room to move!:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2009
    Options
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Joe, you stick any more LP's in that room against the wall, there won't be any room to move!:D

Plus Phyllis would be waiting for me with a castration knife!:eek::D
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    edited February 2009
    Options

Oh, buddy, just hearing that makes me shiver! My wife has one of those too!:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2009
    Options
    :eek::eek::eek: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D

Good to see you Mark. Been awhile, the new job keeping you too busy to post?:eek::D
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Oh, buddy, just hearing that makes me shiver! My wife has one of those too!:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:D

Good to see you Mark. Been awhile, the new job keeping you too busy to post?:eek::D

You have no idea how busy I've been, it's absolutely insane. I barely have time to check my email anymore. I just got into a Master's program so that's probably going to be starting soon as well.

Keiko wrote: »
    Cathy, buy these for me and ship them to 96744 please. If you truly care, you will. :p

Mark, I was just thinking the other day that you and GG need to have another vinyl sale.
    What say you? :)

I wish I had the time for a vinyl sale. :( I'll see if I can squeeze one in soon.
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm seriously thinking about a road trip.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited February 2009
    Options
    :) Still available Joe
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am going to talk to my son about taking a ride up there. He drove me to Medford MA to get my 1.2 TLs three years ago so I think we are due for another road trip. I'll let you know.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Joe if you do come up, a visit with me is MANDATORY!!!!! Especially if you would like to get your hands on the 3 jazz cd's I won at PF2008!:D

I will be extremely hurt if you came all the way up here & didn't come to hear my rig!
    I am going to talk to my son about taking a ride up there. He drove me to Medford MA to get my 1.2 TLs three years ago so I think we are due for another road trip. I'll let you know.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    edited February 2009
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Joe if you do come up, a visit with me is MANDATORY!!!!! Especially if you would like to get your hands on the 3 jazz cd's I won at PF2008!:D

I will be extremely hurt if you came all the way up here & didn't come to hear my rig!

Yes Ma'am. You're on if I do get up there.:)