FS: Onkyo Grand Integra M-506RS

Texas42
Texas42 Posts: 404
edited February 2009 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I also have the matching P-306 Preamp and would prefer to sell them both as a set. The M-506 is very rare in the U.S. with the M-504 (and even the M-508) being more prevalent. These use Onkyo's proprietary 'Super Servo' circuitry (with included special patch cords) to (as I understand it) send a difference signal to the output to ensure it doesn't add any distortion from what is received. What I can tell you without reservation is this is the quietest amp I've ever owned and facilitated my selling of my McIntosh MC-7300. With individual gain controls it can be easily matched to any speaker (I had them with ultra sensitive Klipsch Cornwalls and they sounded magnificant). Meters read 400 wpc at 8 ohms but I think that might be peak output. I think the amp is 200 wpc continuous but don't have the manual to be certain. The preamp is extremely nice and quiet as well with separate listen/record facilities and tons of inputs. Both units have gorgeous Rosewood side panels and both units are in excellent condition. The amp, while powering up turn orange and then a light green when it goes into full operational mode. Really a cool looking (and sounding) piece of equipment. I also have an extremely nice Onkyo tuner with Rosewood side panels for a nice addition. I'm looking to sell both pieces (amp and preamp) as set for $850 obo. Email if interested.
Post edited by Texas42 on

Comments

• Texas42
    Texas42 Posts: 404
    edited February 2009
  • dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited February 2009
    I had a 504 amp for years someone needs to buy it,its a great amp!!
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,321
    edited February 2009
    I have the baby ( and older) version 5030 and it is a fantastic sounding amp!
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.