Set-up DVD

Options
burdette
burdette Posts: 1,194
edited February 2003 in Music & Movies
If anyone is interested, Parts Express has a Discwasher brand HT set-up DVD on special for $7.77. I didn't read about it, don't know anything about it, but it was listed in my "specials" email from PE so thought I'd pass it along. I paid $18 for the Sound&Vision disc and thought THAT was a worthwhile purchase.. PE part number 510-228.

Also noticed they have some AR brand cables, of varying sorts, on special, and a few clearance ones still left. I bought some AR cables (the Solutions line) from PE last month, and if you're looking for something better than standard, better than cheap 'ole patch cords, but don't want to drop a ton of dough.. I'm happy with them. Also liked the Dayton brand digital coax cable I bought.
Post edited by burdette on

Comments

• jdavy
    jdavy Posts: 380
    edited February 2003
    Options
    I have used the THX optimizer on many of the DVD's and I find that to work just fine. Hey it is also free with the movie.
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by jdavy
    I have used the THX optimizer on many of the DVD's and I find that to work just fine. Hey it is also free with the movie.
    I have always used VE from day one and have been awaiting there HD-VE.
    I agree the newer THX optimizer is very good and easy to use. If you have a blue filter ya got it made.