Polk Headquarters

Options
Ceruleance
Ceruleance Posts: 991
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Anyone ever been to Polk headquarters in baltimore? Do they have their factories there? Is there a tour? That would be cool, maybe a free gift to send you off as well, like a pair of 9's :lol:
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,871
    edited February 2003
    Options
    You know, I live 30 miles from their HQ, but I've never been. If you makes arrangements with Micah first, he'll give you a tour or so I understand. Troy and the lovely Wendi have been and by all accounts enjoyed it very much. The factory is now located in Mexico.
    BTW, anybody heard from Troy lately?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Yes, the lovely Wendi and I dropped in on HQ and Micah was gracioius enough to show us around. Bunch of GREAT folks there....

I'm still around, I've got a lot going on right now and it's been pointed out to me that 'Troy talks too much' so I'm taking a more passive role for now.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
    edited February 2003
    Options
    no.....me and tour talk to much...:lol:
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • Ceruleance
    Ceruleance Posts: 991
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Thanks, I goto JHU (polk's alma matter) and the HQ is like a mile away from campus, or so I understand. I will have to make it out there sometime, if I only still had a car...
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,871
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Troy,

Good to hear from you.

We're expecting 6 plus inches of snow tomorrow...thought you might enjoy that as you bask in the sun.
    I don't know who told you that you talk too much, but don't believe them.

Cheers,
    Jesse
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited February 2003
    Options
    i have a old monitor product brochure and it list the polk address as 1915 annapolis rd. 21230. when did they switch to the new address?

scott:cool:
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by F1nut
    You know, I live 30 miles from their HQ, but I've never been. If you makes arrangements with Micah first, he'll give you a tour or so I understand. Troy and the lovely Wendi have been and by all accounts enjoyed it very much. The factory is now located in Mexico.
    BTW, anybody heard from Troy lately?
    F1,
    If you can wait a little longer, could be a nice April outing.

Troy,
    Good to hear from you. Drop a line when you can just so we get to know you're A-OK...
    Sid and I both miss your excessive posting.. ;)
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD