Middle Atlantic facepleates for Marantz AV8003, Toshiba XA1, Belkin PF60 and MORE!

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited December 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey guys, here are a few MiddleAtlantic faceplates I have for sale. They are in excellent condition. I have more, but these are the main ones that are recent purchases. All are the brushed aluminum. Shipping should be less than $10, and I preffer paypal for these!

NEW Marantz AV8003 $30

Belkin PF60 $25

Toshiba XA1 $20

Also, I am LOOKING for a faceplate for an XBOX 360. Must be in great shape, and be brushed anodized as well!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• ESavinon
    ESavinon Posts: 3,066
    edited December 2008
    Pics on the marantz av8003 faceplate?
    SRT For Life; SDA Forever!

The SRT SEISMIC System:
    Four main satellite speakers, six powered subs, two dedicated for LFE channel, two center speakers for over/under screen placement and three Control Centers. Amaze your friends, terrorize your neighbors, seize the audio bragging rights for your state. Go ahead, buy it; you only go around once.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited December 2008
    got a pic of the pf60 ?
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2008
    I don't have handy pics... the Marantz is one of two that I bought. Ordered one for my work partner that he didn't use.

The PF60 one is perfect, but I had it installed for a couple of months. I sold the PF60 and got a Panamax with lights to illuminate the front of my rack system.... killed two birds with one stone!

Here are pics of my system before, with the Marantz faceplate and PF60 face installed.

DSC03800.jpg

Here is the XA1 faceplate...

DSC03790.jpg
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2008
    Still have all these great faceplates for sale!
  • sbpolk
    edited December 2008
    I forgot to add that I also have a brand new faceplate for a PS3 with Nyko Intercooler, and also used ones for a Krell Home Theater Standard, and an LG BH200 BluRay/HDDVD player!