Marantz VP4001 Projector, MINT, with warranty and mount! MS Live Cashback!

sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited December 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey guys, I am selling my virtually brand new Marantz VP4001 projector, and have it listed on ebay so you can take advantage of the live.com LiveSearch CashBack promo right now.

I am selling it for $949 SHIPPED (including paypal of course) so with CashBack your effective price is just $749! :eusa_dance:

It only has 150 hours on it, and the counter says it has 95% life left on the bulb.

I bought it new from an authorized dealer in August, and the purchaser will get the receipt, and since it is unregistered, the full Marantz warranty.

This one is flawless, guys, functionally and cosmetically. The counter is the only thing that will tell you it isn't brand new. Ships in factory packaging with all the factory accessories.

AND IT INCLUDES THE CIELEING MOUNT!

This is a Marantz PJ, and the quality shows!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180310614548
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• mmadden28
    mmadden28 Posts: 4,283
    edited December 2008
    OK, I made the mistake of actually asking my wife if I could get this. She knows I am months, if not more, away from having a dedicated HT setup in the basement, yet I've been slowly (OK quickly :o) amassing many of the things I'll need.
    I was DENIED. Over and over and over.
    Finally I asked her if I sold some stuff (that she doesn't even know I have yet) if I could get it. She said "Sell? - like what?" :eek:. I just said stuff. She said I had to sell the stuff first. Well I knew that this likely wouldn't just wait around for me. She said we did not need it right now. At least I now know there is a possibility that she'd cave-so I have an out for my dumb self.

Of course I just had to ask her if a $500 vaccum cleaner (on her Christmas list) was really needed right now. I said we could all just sit around and watch BluRay on it while it cleaned the carpets. ;) She just kinda gave me a look :o.

So its mine!! ;):eek::o I'll let her know sometime later :eek::D

So expect some postings from me in the FM soon-from the seller side.

HT:Onkyo 805, Emotiva XPA-5, Mitsu 52" 1080p DLP / polkaudio RTi12, CSIa6, FXi3, uPro4K
    2-chnl : Pio DV-46AV (SACD), Dodd ELP, Emotiva XPA-1s, XPA-2, Odyssey Khartago, LSi9, SDA-SRS 2 :cool:, SB Duet, MSB & Monarchy DACs, Yamaha PX3 TT, SAE Tuner...
    Pool: Atrium 60's/45's
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited December 2008
    So SOLD to MM!

Congrats bud!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell