Integra DHC-9.9 Pre/Pro, w/Warranty, free shipping, and LiveSearch cashback!

Options
sbpolk
sbpolk Posts: 644
edited November 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey guys, I am selling my new Integra DHC-9.9, and have listed it on ebay with a $1,750 BIN with free shipping. You can also get $200 cash back through LiveSearch.com right now, bringing your effective price to $1,550! Here is the link, and description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180310219008

This INTEGRA DHC-9.9 is in MINT, 10/10 condition, in its factory packaging. It was purchased from my local authorized dealer on October 15th, 2008, and the receipt will be included. I had it out of the box for less than two weeks. It was purchased to replace my Integra DTC-9.8, but I couldn't get the 9.8 sold, and one has to go. It is unregistered, and the purchaser will be able to register the warranty with Integra, getting you the full 3 year factory warranty! You will get the receipt too!

The MAJOR improvements over the DTC-9.8 are the ability to ISF Calibrate EACH video input through the Silicon Optics REON HQV video processor! This capablility is usually found on Processors costing 3 times as much!

Perhaps most notable is the new Audyssey DynamicEQ and Dynamic Volume! These are what most drew me to the DHC-9.9, as it adds a whole new level of resolution and detail at less than reference levels! I saw an Audyssey DynamicEQ demonstration by the founder of Audyssey, and it absolutely blew my mind!

Read the reviews, you will be impressed!

Microsoft, through LiveSearch.com, is currently doing a cashback through PayPal promotion. Right now the promotion is at 30%! Sign up for LiveSearch at MSN.com, and you will save HUNDREDS on this Processor!

Also, I am offering FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 with Buy-It-Now!

Check my other auctions for a nearly brand new Marantz VP4001 DLP High Definition projector as well!

Shipping: FREE IN LOWER 48!
Condition: New in Open Box, Factory Packaging, Mint Condition
Warranty: Original Receipt dated October, 2008 included, for Full Integra Warranty, 3 Years!

DSC03866.jpg

DSC03862-1.jpg
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
Post edited by sbpolk on

Comments

• sbpolk
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Sold! Buyer used CashBack and is a happy camper!

K, now I need someone to buy my Marantz VP4001 Projector! C'mon guys!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,652
    edited November 2008
    Options
    What are you asking for it? Marantz VP4001
    engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • sbpolk
    edited November 2008
    Options
    engtaz wrote: »
    What are you asking for it? Marantz VP4001
    engtaz

I'll do it on ebay with the cashback again for $949 shipped, including paypal and all that jazz. After the $200 cashback the total would be $749 shipped and paypal'd! :eek:

It has just 150 hours on it, and the counter says there is 95% bulb life remaining!

Oh yeah, that includes the cieling mount too. It is perfect and of course is in its factory packaging with all factory accessories. Aside from the counter telling you there are 150 hours, you would never know it is not brand new. Minty, 10/10.