Lost Polkfest CD's......

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited November 2008 in Gatherings & Special Events
Ok, yeah, I just finished unpacking and cleaning up. Going through the stack of cd's I brought home, there were a few extras in the pile. If anything here is yours, say so, send me an addy, and I'll get them out pronto.

Heart - Alive in Seattle 2 disc SACD set

Kings of Leon - Youth and Youngmanhood (CD)

Julianna Hatfield - Made in China (CD) WITH Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris CD inside the case also.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited November 2008
    I thnk they are mine.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited November 2008
    LOL, all of them?

Cool, I've got that CD I brought for you, and the one George gave us too. I'll get them up to you.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited November 2008
    Yea, I have a bag of stuff for you...been slummin' it.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited November 2008
    So, what else is going on? How have you been? Sucked for the Steelers the other night, I felt your pain. How's my favorite cat doing? Get any new fish in your tank?
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2008
    Can either of you guys tell me the name of the Eric Clapton DVD Matt played on his mega soundbar demo?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • RuSsMaN
    edited November 2008
    I think it was the Crossroads 2007 DVD.

Still working on that DSW400 Cathy, I haven't forgotten.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2008
    Coolness! Thank you Russ!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,053
    edited November 2008
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Can either of you guys tell me the name of the Eric Clapton DVD Matt played on his mega soundbar demo?

Yes as Russ said Eric Clapton Crossroads Guitar Festival 2007. Outstanding 2 DVD set. Especially the Jeff Beck sequence with little Tal Wilkenfeld on Bass. She is one helluva groovy, laid back and nasty bass player and only 23 years old. You have to be a little special to get an opportunity to play with Jeff Beck.........he doesn't just pick any old hacks :p

Great blues cd with Johnny Winter, Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, John McLaughlin, etc.

Highly recommended
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,329
    edited November 2008
    Great DVD set, I have it and havent played it in a while I think tommorrow I will put it in the playlist :D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D