lsi-25

joe logston
joe logston Posts: 882
edited January 2003 in Speakers
just got back from a.c. willes they have the lsi-line i tried to demo the lsi-9 but they had the speaker wires running from left to right, i tried to get the sales man to switch back he tried and could not because the wires are coming out out of the walls and was not enought wire so thats that, so i went to the home theater room and they had the lsi-25, so i put on patricia barbers (verse) album #7 regular pleasures,

it was real noisey place the theater was open at the back where every one was talking, babys crying and what ever,
but i can say that the lsi-25 are the best powerd tower that i have heard so far, it absolutlely blows my rt-20p away.
i wish that it was quieter there so i could listen to the sound stage they have.

the ring tweeters are great what a improvement over the tri-lam.
. rt-7 mains
rt-20p surounds
cs-400i front center
cs-350 ls rear center
2 energy take 5, efects
2- psw-650 , subs
1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.
Post edited by joe logston on

Comments

• fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited January 2003
    That's what I've been trying to tell people. They don't even listen to them because they are powered, but they rock!
  • joe logston
    joe logston Posts: 882
    edited January 2003
    yes i cant beleave how good they sound, the highs crystal clear the meds sing, the bottem end is real tight, strong and clean. and whats important is it all blends just right
    . rt-7 mains
    rt-20p surounds
    cs-400i front center
    cs-350 ls rear center
    2 energy take 5, efects
    2- psw-650 , subs
    1- 15" audiosource sub

lets all go to the next ces.