modding a CS350, and monitor 10's

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited October 2008 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Ok I want to keep the focus on the CS350 here. The mod is stupidly simple. Replace the 5.8 uf cap, and you are done. This will help match the mains as much as a tweeter upgrade IMO. The total cost with a 5.6 uf Dayton cap is $2.49. How much cheaper could you want this to be? One friggen cap guys! The monitor 10's will receive similar mods.
Ben
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• Jeff Beaird
    Jeff Beaird Posts: 217
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oh now you tell me..! ;)
    I got so frustrated with my CS350ls that I basically gave it away. I sold it to a forum member for $100.
    Thanks, Jeff...
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Ok I want to keep the focus on the CS350 here. The mod is stupidly simple. Replace the 5.8 uf cap, and you are done. This will help match the mains as much as a tweeter upgrade IMO. The total cost with a 5.6 uf Dayton cap is $2.49. How much cheaper could you want this to be? One friggen cap guys! The monitor 10's will receive similar mods.
    Ben

Thanks for the info
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Don't tell me your starting to cap your tweeters... :eek: