??????

MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
edited January 2003 in Electronics
Ight, I am looking at the GFA-535 or the GFA-535II from Adcom...
My dad has these running his surrounds, and center - they play them all to their max with 0 distortion. I am wondering will it be a smooth move to get 2 of these amps for my surrounds? Will the 535 be good for my 180 wat center? I am curious. Because I would rather get them than pay for 2 more of these gigantic amps! Newayz, ne opinions, advice, experience is welcome!
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited January 2003
    wow Mx, you must have some serious cash flow going there. i can't even get one Adcom amp. ha ha ha
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    Nope - Infact Im broke, I write down what I want in a list, Work save up how much it cost, buy it - Mark it off, move on - im trying to beat time and get everything I want before 2004 - We'll see, I want to buy 2 more amps, Cables, Interconnects, New VCR, New DVD player...then i gotta save for a car and car audio

Well--as my dad alwayz says

"BUY UR STUFF WHILE UR YOUNG! That way yall have it and its payed for, and u dont gotta worry about it and bills..."
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited January 2003
    I'd forget about the amps for now and figure out what your gonna use to route/process them. Don't buy it yet, just get an idea of what you want to do first. Adcoms are sweet for what they do where and when. Don't be sold.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    heres the back of the processor...aha....again
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited January 2003
    I will buy the above receiver next, so i can put the adcom to use - then I will move on and buy two more adcom's - the 535 for surrounds, and the 545 for the two centers - or I might just get two 545's i dunno....depends on how much of a difference in the price there is.
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC