Hey Trapped Under Ice -- will this work?

PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited January 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
The F***in parking light relay-ed output of the alarm in put in the girl's car is like dead.. i dont know what happened, btu there is no output from it whatsoever... so i figured i'll just wire up my own damn relay and crimestopper can go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars...

I want it to "flash flash" when the siren "chirp chirps"... and i want them to go on once the car is remote started so as to warn people not to walk to close, just in case teh car slips in gear (even tho thats near impossible).

here's what i was thinkin... two spdt relays -- PC style small radio shack jobbers -- 400 ohm coils / draw 34 miliamps so they're sensitive enough to pick up the siren.

one relay to trigger on the siren -- one to trigger when both the starter kill output is active (- 500 mA ground negative ign armed output) and the ignition wire is hot (12V positive) thus lights only go on when siren is chirping / going off and when remmy start (of if u tried to hotwire it i suppose. see diagram below -- tell me what you think??
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments