Truck System?

metal83
metal83 Posts: 1,219
edited August 2008 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey guys, i have a 2006 F150 supercab that i'd like to put a system in. I've always had cars and i've always just bought and alpine deck, along with and alpine amp and some 10" JL Audio subs that i've thrown in the trunk. But now that i have a truck, i'm just not sure how to go about it or what kind of subs to buy that would fit under the seat. I really do not have enough skills to be cutting and fabricating the truck to fit anything. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys
Post edited by metal83 on

Comments

• B2Bomber
    B2Bomber Posts: 24
    edited July 2008
    Hmm... how far do you want to go with your setup? If you're into stealthy setups or want to maximize cabin space for people and not for your ICE gear, try to look at JL's, RF's or Pioneer's shallow subs (how I wish Polk had 'em too...).
    Plus, I think it would help if you could post pics of places where you plan/think could accomodate your gear, as not everyone might be familiar with the interior space of your truck.

.02 hth.
  • bigaudiofanatic
    bigaudiofanatic Posts: 4,415
    edited July 2008
    Good choice going with the alpine deck.
    HT setup
    Panasonic 50" TH-50PZ80U
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Carver A400X :cool:
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Kef 104/2
    URC MX-780 Remote
    Sonos Play 1

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900
  • metal83
    metal83 Posts: 1,219
    edited August 2008
    Yeah i definetly want to keep space. I'd like a nice stealthy box that would fit right under the back seats without any modifications. I saw the JL stealth box specifically for F150's. It looks nice and i've always like JL for car audio, but its expensive and i'm just not sure how it would sound.