new 12" sub for sale or trade

polkaudiosupra101
polkaudiosupra101 Posts: 48
edited October 2001 in Car Audio & Electronics
i have a new 12 inch polk audio gnx124 subwoofer thats still unopened in the box that i want to sell for $120 or best offer. i am also willing to trade(i need an amp) so email me at frwhtresn@aol.com if you are interested, my name is scott.

p.s. this sub retails for $160
Post edited by polkaudiosupra101 on

Comments

• sc0tty8
    sc0tty8 Posts: 69
    edited October 2001
    they are buy 1 get one at circuit city, at 179$ a pair, and anyone could find em on the net for about 100 each
  • polkaudiosupra101
    edited October 2001
    why dont you try going to polkaudio.com before you tell me that they are $100 online(give me the address) and ummm why dont you try circuit city now the deal is over, that was a promotional deal so get your information correct next time before you reply to me acting like im trying to rip someone off
  • sc0tty8
    edited October 2001
    looking at the polk site isn't going to tell you the price you will find them for on the net. I got a pair of DX-12's shipped for 270$, and the last time I looked the MSRP is 199$ What the sub retails for and what you pay for it are 2 VERY differant things, like I can get a RF BD1500.1 for a little less than 300$ new, and it retails for 999$

I was not syaing you where trying to rip someone off, I did not make it to seem like you where ripping someone off. So, if someone buys this subwoofer from you, do they get the reciept for warranty purposes, or did YOU get this from circuit city as a buy1 get 1? A lot of the times, you can go in there and get the sale price from them if the sale is over, at least I can and have done it on amps and such. God luck selling your woofer, and also, this is NOT the classifieds sections of club polk.

sc0tty8
  • sc0tty8
    edited October 2001
  • polkaudiosupra101
    edited October 2001
    not only are they out of stock but there is a 10 dollar shipping charge and once again the price is $160 not $120 or best offer or trade
  • sc0tty8
    edited October 2001
    Its still cheaper. 170$ for a pair, and they retail for what each? And, you did not answer my other question, DOES THE PERSON THAT GETSA THIS SUB FROM YOU GET THE RECIEPT, OR DID YOU GET THEM BU ONE GET ONE??
  • wgeorgia
    wgeorgia Posts: 1
    edited October 2001
    Thought I had found a sight that was going to be useful. Guess not.
  • bm8998
    bm8998 Posts: 12
    edited October 2001
    THERE IS ALWAYS A SMARTY-PANTS KNOW IT ALL THAT KNOWS A CHEAPER , BETTER , EASIER TO GET DEAL!!!NOW SOMEONE THINKS THIS SITE SUCKS , NOT GOOD!!! BESIDES YOU SPELL (DIFFERENT) NOT( DIFFERANT). BE HELPFUL IF NOT DON'T BE AT ALL!! SOME OF US DO NOT KNOW EVERY THING!! :( IT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAY, IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT, SCOTTY8!!