Speaker help for mounting.

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited January 2003 in Car Audio & Electronics
I own a 95 Windstar and im thinking of buying 2 6x9s pioneer and hook them up with my other factory speakers and i want to place them right on top of my head and i want to know if would that work ?If i place them right on top of my head they would sound a lot better and i will get more sound and bass but im not sure .

Thnx. Gee
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Systems
    edited January 2003
    better idea -- try running the 220 line straight down your pants... i'm sure that will give you the nicest 60 hertz bass note you've ever heard, although i imagine the trebble due to your shrill cry would overpower it.

.... and old pioneer TSA coaxials were nice actually.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Thom
    Thom Posts: 723
    edited January 2003
    What do you mean "om top of your head?" Are you talking about mounting them in the headliner aiming down at you?
  • Systems
    edited January 2003
    Thom -- he's not talkin about the headliner... he's bein silly --- "lemme put them on my head" -- like headphones probably.

At first i thought the guy meant like on top of his head unit in his dash - like cut a hole in the dash or something, then i re-read it, and the only way it made sense was in comedy. Hence the reason I gave a "coarse" reply.

I can see a dude with 6x9's for ear muff's... might not be a bad idea here in buffalo.... hah
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing