DIY guys really need to see this!

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited June 2008 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
http://www.virtins.com/

I have seen this suite recommended on DIYaudio a few times. It looks to be a great investment for us doing it for ourselves, and others.
They have trial versions that I am going to play with to see how it is. Anyone hear try it?
Ben
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited June 2008
    Options
    The main thing to see is if it aliases. I tried the old RS probe scope which although it worked often times it would alias and give you an alternate looking waveform. Doesn't matter if you know what you are expecting to see. This is probabaly a lot better.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2008
    Options
    They have a trial version I am going take a shot at, and the older versions are free:cool:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben