ratshack interconnects....(pin connectors)

Options
MxStYlEpOlKmAn
MxStYlEpOlKmAn Posts: 2,116
THESE THINGS ARE A F***IN POS! I WANNA F***IN SHOOT THESE POS! THIS IS THE EFFIN 7th TIME THESE POS'S HAVE COME LOOSE! THEIR GONNA EFFIN BLOW UP MY SPEAKERS! ARGH!!!!!!!!!! THEY MIGHT WORK ON POS SPEAKER TERMINALS! BUT ON BINDING POST THEY ARNT WORTH CRAP FOR BRAINS! IM GONNA KILL THESE MOFOS! ITS GONNA TAKE ME 45 MINUTES TO TAKE EM OFF, RECONNECT MY SPEAKERS! HAAAAAAAAAAAA! DIE DIE DIE!

sorry..i had to vent.....
note to everyone, if u want pin connectors - DONT GET THOSE POS RATSHACK'S! THEY DONT STAY IN WORTH A DANG! THEY ARE WORTH 3 BUCKS...IF U DONT HAVE BINDING POST TERMINALS! BUT FOR 3 DOLLARS, THEIR NOT WORTH THE CRAP U GOTTA DO TO KEEP THEM TO STAY IN! ARGH! IM GONNA SHOOT EM! DIE DIE DIE! :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad: :supermad:

ohh yeah, the HD wire works fine...sounds GOOOOOOOOOOD!
Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
I promised myself
No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
Damn you all! - ATC
Post edited by MxStYlEpOlKmAn on

Comments

• gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Mine are working fine.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    mine are in the garbage...they work fine....when they stay in!!! but they kept coming out of the binding post
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    edited December 2002
    Options
    SiD,

As stated before, one day you will learn. Sounds like you got some learning tonight, my friend.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Can you get Mom or Dad to help ya?
  • MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    haha, i know how to connect em - u crimp the gold connectors on the edge of the bare wire, then u stick the connectors into the binding post terminals, and then turn the binding post connectors till they are tight....the only problem is....i have even took a wrench to them, they STILL fall out!!!!!!
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • F1nut
    edited December 2002
    Options
    SiD,

It's simple, you just need a bigger pin, something us older guys have. :D

Seriously, get a larger size.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MxStYlEpOlKmAn
    edited December 2002
    Options
    their effin 12 guage pin connectors! well i solved the problem, i took the POS's off the wire and put the bare wire in there...so now i dont gotta deal with it...
    I promised myself
    Damn you all! - ATC
  • F1nut
    edited December 2002
    Options
    Buzzed the tower!

President of Club Polk