Help or suggestions with Pioneer DEH-P4700MP

Lsdj
Lsdj Posts: 1
edited May 2008 in Car Audio & Electronics
Currently I have a Pioneer DEH-P4700MP for the deck. Now, this deck has 2 sets of pre-outs, but nothing for a sub. I had a deck with a sub out before but it was stollen, any ways im trying to find the best way to go about hooking up everything. i have 2 amps that are allready installed 1 Alpine V12 for my subs run off the rear rca's from the deck. Now here is where im stuck! only one set of rca's left...my other amp is a 4 channel PPI that is powering 2 6.5" polk audio door speakers through the front channel and 2 Infinity 6x9" kappa series speakers on the rear channel. now the problem im having is how i should hook them up? before i just ran the subs on my sub out rca's from the deck and the other two sets of rca's....front channel to the polk 6.5" speakers and rear channel to the infinty 6x9's. So how should i hook up this crappy Pioneer DEH-P4700? any suggestions would be great thanks.:confused:
Post edited by Lsdj on

Comments

• DemonAstroth
    DemonAstroth Posts: 131
    edited May 2008
    When I had a head unit that only had 2 sets of pre-outs.. I daisy chained the amps.

So the fronts went to the sub amp, and from the sub amp I had an extra set of rca's going to the fronts of the 4 channel amp.

Then the rears went straight into the rear channels. That worked great for the time.

But now that I'm a little more picky I can tell you that the best way to fix that problem is just to get a better head unit when you can.